- Fostering the research, the protection, the promotion of intangible heritages. Promoting the lively expression of traditional and popular cultures.
- Fostering national exchanges between French associations with popular and traditional cultures and international partners, especially European partners, in order to contribute to the influence of France abroad and the development of cultural exchanges from one country to another, within the spirit of peace and culture...
- Fostering the transmission and the amateur practice of all the traditional ways of expression, according to the definition of traditional and popular culture given by the UNESCO : languages, litterature, music, dances, games, mythology, rituals, customs, crafts, architecture and other arts.
Animating and organizing...
- Animating the rural field through educative, cultural, touristic and local-developping activities.
- Organizing the Cultures of the World Festival, to ensure its promotion and its influence. Contributing to the life of the Auvergne region and the Massif Central.
- Organizing meetings and contests related to the different means of expressing traditional and popular cultures : dances, music, crafts, and so on.
- Organizing the visits of companies and troops related to traditional and popular cultures for a better understanding and appreciation among the local population, while respecting of philosophical opinions and religious beliefs of each and every one.
- Maintaining cooperative exchanges with cities, municipalities and associations organizing similar activities, inside France, Europe and worldwide. Ensuring its fulfilment within the framework of agreements, contracts or conventions.
fiche adhésion 2013.2014.pdf